Harbour Quay Marina is the newest of the Port Authority's recreational boating facilities.
The Port Alberni Port Authority contributes to its community in a variety of different ways. Examples of the Port’s social impacts include:
- Sponsoring a number of different organizations such as the Alberni Valley Bulldogs and Literacy Alberni
- Providing facilities and staff support to marquee community events such as the annual Salmon Festival and Port Day at Tyee Landing
- Providing meaningful employment and training to local youth and people with special needs
- Donations to various youth activities such as First Nations youth marine education
- Countless hours by staff and directors volunteering throughout the community to help better the place in which we all choose to work, live and raise our families